TUITION & FEE DUE DATES
The annual enrollment fee and first tuition payment are collected upon registration. Annual tuition is calculated by ten monthly installments.
*Select classes may have an additional registration fee in order to provide individual dancer prop/material kits.*
Monthly tuition payments are due on the 30th of the preceding month. | Example: April Tuition is DUE March 30th.
$15.00 Late Fee assessed 10 days past the due date. | Example: Late fee is due if payment is made April 8th or following.
2023-2024 Season Monthly Tuition*
- 30 minute class: $63.00/month*
- 45 minute class: $69.00/month*
- 60 minute class: $75.00/month*
- 75 minute class: $83.00/month*
- 90 minute class: $94.00/month*
- Maximum combined class monthly tuition: $400 per household (adjusted after enrollment, or by emailing email@example.com)
2023-2024 Dance Company Fees*
- Prep Company: $170/month (includes rehearsals and assigned ballet class)
- Apprentice, Junior, and Senior Company: $255/month (includes rehearsals, assigned ballet technique class, and one additional 60-minute class)
**Any additional classes will be billed at the multi-class discount rates. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting registration, for appropriate tuition adjustments.**
2023 Summer Session Tuition*
(For the complete 6-week session)
- 30 minute class: $85.00*
- 45 minute class: $100.00*
- 60 minute class: $105.00*
- 75 minute class: $110.00*
- 90 minute class: $120.00*
- Maximum combined class summer tuition: per student $345 / per family $430 (adjusted after enrollment, or by emailing email@example.com)
Annual Enrollment Fees*
$35.00* for new enrollment
$40.00* family rate for new families (2+ students)
Returning families will receive a $5.00 credit to your transaction log after enrolling in a new season. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions.
* Denotes Non-Refundable Fee
Enrolling a student in more than one class or enrolling more than one student from your immediate family? We provide multi-class discounts on all classes when enrolling multiple students, or when a single student enrolls in multiple classes.
- 2 Dancers and/or Classes: 5% off total tuition*
- 3 Dancers and/or Classes: 10% off total tuition*
- 4(or more) Dancers and/or Classes: 15% off total tuition*
- Maximum regular season monthly tuition: $400 per household (adjusted after completing registration)
Your discount will be calculated in your parent portal.
If you would like more information regarding discount rate eligibility, please email us at Admin@TaneytownDanceCenter.com.
2023 Recital Costume Fees*
(Pending update for 2023-2024 season.)For those participating in the Spring Recital, as stated on the registration form, a nonrefundable recital fee is due for each class for which a student will perform in the Spring Recital. Recital fees are due to be paid in full by January 2023, and are non-refundable.
- All Classes: Costume fee $85.00 and tights fee $16.00 (plus 6% MD sales tax) $107.06
- Pointe Classes: Costume fee $95.00 and tights fee $23.00 (plus 6% MD sales tax) $125.08
(Some Ballet Technique classes may require seamed tights at the $23.00 fee)
* Denotes Non-Refundable Fee
Special Program Pricing
TRIAL CLASS REGISTRATION | $20.00 (will be applied to the annual enrollment fee upon registration)
ADULT DANCE CLASSES (Non-performing) | $16.00/class ($18.00/yoga class)
DANCE WITH ME (dancer/adult combo, non-performing) | $150/eight-week session (no annual registration fee)
SUMMER DROP-IN (Must complete enrollment form) | $18.00-$40.00/class (based on class length)